tisdag 20 december 2011

Pices are falling together!!

Now, I think I have a clear picture uf my symptom!
Thats perfect, it fits.
First some diffuse illness in kidneys some week after dentist had polish my fillings.
Later I got problem with my bladder.
"sudden needs to throw water"
Then hell breakes out when I use Iodine to desinfect a wound.
A lot of nervissues shows.
Where the most significant was that I couldn't pie!
Problem dissappear after eight month.
But!
New problem shows up!
Most significant was
Nystagmus and dubbelvision caused by eay-pares i the control of eysdirection
Blured vision, distured mine etc.
All typical for Mercury poisend persons.
I put this to blame a broked teeth with silveramalgam.
As I know it was NO problem "trowing water" this episode.
That particular problem shows again later after I ( my fool) used iodine again!
And NOW for som weeks ago I cleaned a toilet with acid and then I used Clorine (tm) to buffer out the acid (HCL) well as we all know that produce
clorgas.
I got it back, my problem "throwing water". It was not completely (thankyou Lord!)
But as a result of this rare sekvens
I got a grasp of some mekanism of mercury from amalgamfillings and ways of trigging the outbrake of a intoxination of mercury.
Do you doctor grasp it?
Do you understand why you are il?
I think this i only the beginning of the end. It will bee more. More prof
To then, take care!
J

Inga kommentarer:

 
Creeper